Starting out as a Pro Domme, or looking to refresh and update your portfolio? Whether you are a Mistress, Goddess, Princess or Other, great images for your website are a must, and I can work withyYou to produce a set of professional, high-resolution images, tailored to your desired look and clientele. Shoots can take place at your chambers/dungeon, a studio, on location or indeed, a mixture of these, and I can provide recommendations (nationwide) should you wish.
A shoot costs from £250, depending on the nature and complexity of your requirements. Please note that hire of a dungeon/studio/location (if needed) is not included. I am happy to handle all arrangements for booking any/all of these, and will pass on the cost price of venue hire.
From a portfolio shoot, I would normally expect to generate around 20 high-resolution, edited images, suitable for use in Your marketing materials.
When you book me as your photographer, you can expect a professional service and workflow:
- After your initial enquiry, I will contact you by your preferred method to discuss your requirements
- Once we have agreed the details, I will confirm the shoot by email, including date/time, location etc. and provide a full quote
- A booking fee of £50 will be payable
- 24 hours before the shoot, I will call to confirm that the shoot is still taking place (in case any arrangements have changed at the last-minute)
- On the day, I will arrive punctually and shoot the agreed images, but will always accommodate ideas generated on the day
- The day after the shoot, I will send a link to a private preview gallery, from which you can select images for retouching
- Within a week of selections having been made, high-resolution, retouched JPEGs will be provided by private gallery, file transfer service or on CD as appropriate
Terms and Conditions
- You will have full usage rights for the final retouched images from the shoot
- As standard under UK law, copyright will remain with me as the photographer, though no copyright messages will need to be displayed on any images used
- I reserve the right to use images from shoots for my own website and publicity